User-friendly AIS Vessel Data API
- Track maritime vessels and ports with AIS data API
- Quickly receive your API key after subscribing
- Global AIS vessel data coverage
- Simple API Documentation done by developers for developers
Live ship tracker API features
See vessel longitude and latitude
Get vessel navigational status and activities
Access vessel destination port name
Call up to 100 ships in one API request
Route ETA & ATD
See estimated time of arrival and departure
Get static vessel data, such as vessel type or DWT
Live Ship Tracking API Request Example
The API response has data on Vessel Name, MMSI number, IMO number, UUID, country code, vessel type and subtype with Hazard level if available, the position expressed in longitude and latitude, speed, course, heading, navigational status, destination, Estimated Time of Arrival, Actual Time of Departure, Current Draft, unlocode destination and departure ports and a timestamp.
Example Pro Live Ship Tracking API Request
api-key– Your API Key sent to you via email upon your successful registration
uuid– Vessel UUID number
mmsi– Vessel MMSI number
imo– Vessel IMO number
Here are 3 examples using UUID, MMSI and IMO of the vessels
API Key for 9€ now
2 weeks trial money-back guarantee. Cancel any time.
Get access to all data in one API.
9€ two weeks trial, then 199€/month
- global coverage
- real-time vessel location
- vessel ETA and ADT
- ship destination and navigational status
- historical vessel data
- find all ships in a port or other location
Don’t tell anyone… Use this coupon code for a Free Trial.
All Major programming Languages Support
Datalastic vessel and port tracking API is created by developers for developers.
It supports all major programming languages such as Java, Ruby, PHP, Go, Python, Curl, Node, and more. It has a comprehending API reference that helps you to build the solution you are looking for.
Datalastic vessel API reference is effortless and straightforward.
We also offer excellent customer support and constantly add user feedback to the roadmap.
Create Vessel AIS and Port Data Project
Our customers from all over the world and a big range of industries use our flexible AIS vessel and ports data API to meet their needs and build amazing projects. Here are some examples of projects created with Datalastic Maritime Data API:
- Vessel Tracking iOS and Android Apps
- Internal ship navigational status alerts manager
- Customer maritime portal for tracking their ship fleets
- Maritime vessel tracking historical analytics and forecasts using Machine Learning
- Ocean and sea pollution monitoring Ph.D. researches
- Port traffic and ship location security monitoring systems
- and more